| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Mcmurray, Alberta in April is very cool at 2.8 °C (37.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.8 °C (25.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with sporadic sleet, snow or rain. A paltry 22.6mm (0.9in) of liquid is dropped during on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 15:22 long with an average length of 14:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Mcmurray, Alberta April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Mcmurray, Alberta:
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 377.2 kms (234.4 miles) N
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) N
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 416 kms (258.5 miles) NW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) NW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) W
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 267.8 kms (166.4 miles) WSW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) SSW
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 372.1 kms (231.3 miles) SSW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 354.1 kms (220 miles) S
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) SSW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 387 kms (240.5 miles) S
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) N
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) ESE
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) SSE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 367.8 kms (228.5 miles) S